Gift Card FAQ
About Bartolotta Gift Cards
Purchasing Bartolotta Gift Cards
• Where can I purchase Bartolotta gift card?
• How can I purchase a Bartolotta eGift?
• Can I include a gift message with my order?
• How can I purchase a large number of Bartolotta gift cards?
• I didn't receive a confirmation email for my online purchase.
• How are gift cards sent?
• When will my gift card order arrive?
• I didn't receive my order. What happens now?
Using Bartolotta Gift Cards
• Where can I use my Bartolotta gift card?
• Can I use multiple gift cards at one time?
• Can I use my Bartolotta gift card to pay for tax and gratuity?
• Can I use my Bartolotta gift card to pay for ticketed, special events?
• What happens to unused amounts?
• Do Bartolotta gift cards expire?
• How do I check the balance of the gift card?
• Can you replace my Bartolotta gift card if it is lost or stolen?
• What is the Holiday Bonus and why does the Holiday Bonus have restrictions?
• What are the restrictions on the Holiday Bonus?
• Can receive a Holiday Bonus and Bartolotta Reward Points for a gift card purchase?
• I have a Holiday Bonus from a previous year. Can I still use it?
• Can I get cash back when I use the Holiday Bonus?
• Can I use a Holiday Bonus and Reward Dollars at the same time?
• Can I use a Holiday Bonus and a Bartolotta gift card?
A Bartolotta gift card can be used as a debit card until the value has been fully redeemed. The card must be presented at the restaurant in order to use it. Gift cards are open value and are available to be loaded with the amount you choose.
This card can be used for food, beverage, tax, and gratuity at participating Bartolotta Restaurants. Purchases will be deducted from the card until the value reaches zero. The card cannot be redeemed for cash, except where required by law, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. This card has no maintenance or non-usage fees and never expires. Protect this card like cash.
A Bartolotta eGift is exactly like a Bartolotta gift card. It is an electronic version of our physical gift cards. The same uses and restrictions apply. They can be ordered online and emailed to the recipient.
Bartolotta gift cards can be purchased:
• Online at http://shop.bartolottas.com
• By Phone: 414-258-7885
• In-Person: Bartolotta Gift Cards are available for purchase at Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993, Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro, Mr. B’s –A Bartolotta Steakhouse, Bacchus – A Bartolotta Restaurant, Harbor House, Joey Gerard's – A Bartolotta Supper Club, and Downtown Kitchen.
Bartolotta eGifts can be purchased online through our online store.
Yes. A gift message can be printed on a message card for your gift recipient at no additional charge.
For individuals and companies interested in purchasing large amounts of Bartolotta gift cards, we can help you tailor your order. Please call our support office at 414-258-7885 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. central time, to speak to someone about this.
Confirmation emails are generated automatically when your order is submitted. If you did not receive a confirmation email, first check your junk/spam folder. If you did not receive the email in your junk/spam folder, please contact us at 414-258-7885 for further assistance.
We ship our gift cards using USPS First Class mail.
We can ship to any street address in the 48 contiguous states. Please be sure to include all appropriate information such as a suite number, floor number, business name, or any other relevant information that will help USPS deliver your package promptly.
Please allow two to four business days for your gift card to be delivered by USPS.
Call us at 414-258-7885. We will help to try and locate your package and make sure you receive it at the proper address. Though packages typically do arrive quickly, they can take up to five business days to be received. Please allow for longer delivery times during the holiday season.
Bartolotta gift cards are redeemable at Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993, Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro, Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse, Bacchus – A Bartolotta Restaurant, Harbor House, Joey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club, Pizzeria Piccola, Downtown Kitchen, and Cafe La Scala.
Please note: Bartolotta gift cards are not accepted at Bartolotta Catering & Events at The Grain Exchange, Bartolotta Catering & Events at Discovery World, Bartolotta Catering & Events at The Italian Community Center, or any airport location.
Yes. You can use as many Bartolotta gift cards as you like to pay for your meal. Bartolotta gift cards are accepted like cash and therefore can be combined for use together.
Yes. You can apply your Bartolotta gift card to your full check including the food, beverage, tax, and gratuity.
Yes. You can use Bartolotta gift cards to purchase tickets to special events that are handled through a third-party application, Tock. You can also use multiple gift cards for payment.
Any amount not used when paying for your meal stays on your gift card. You can use the remaining balance on your card at your next visit to any participating Bartolotta Restaurant.
Bartolotta gift cards do not expire. Your gift card will retain its full value until it is used.
Check the balance on your gift card online by clicking here, by calling 414-258-7885 Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Central Time or at any Bartolotta Restaurant.
No. Please protect your gift card like cash because they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
The Holiday Bonus is a complimentary coupon that is awarded for every $100 in Bartolotta gift cards purchased during our holiday gift card promotion which is from November 1 through December 31 of each year. It is not a cash gift card, and because it is a promotional coupon, it does have some restrictions for use.
During the months of November and December, you can receive either the Holiday Bonus Coupon for every $100 in gift cards purchased or you can choose to receive Bartolotta Reward points. It is one or the other but not both.
The $20 Holiday Bonus is a promotional certificate and DOES have an expiration date.
The 2022 Holiday Bonus is valid from January 2, 2022 through March 31, 2022 and cannot be used on Saturdays, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, or special, ticketed events.
The 2023 Holiday Bonus is valid from January 2, 2023 through March 31, 2023 and cannot be used on Saturdays, February 12 -14, or for special, ticketed events.
The Holiday Bonus Coupon is a complimentary bonus coupon and has no cash value. It must be used at one time – no change is given.
Yes, you may use Reward Dollars and Holiday Bonus Coupons for the same purchase.
Yes, you may use gift cards and Holiday Bonus Coupons for the same purchase.